Search Moving Answers: Ask Your Moving Question: Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
What moving companies take credit cards?
Sep 14, 12:41
Answer by tjohnson (Tim J.)
Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
1. Moving Insurance
2. Shipping a Small Load to the UK
3. Moving from Philadelphia to Puerto Rico?
4. Tipping for a Local Move
5. Got Scammed by Movers
6. What are insurance options for my move?
7. Reporting of actual weight of transported goods
8. Is there a way to avoid shuttle service charges?
9. Can I pay for my move with credit card?
10. Down sides of paying for the move with credit card
See all questions from FINANCIAL SIDE OF MOVING->Other questions
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.