Search Moving Answers: Ask Your Moving Question: Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Can a moving company charge me to use a credit card?
Sep 01, 15:58
Answer by tjohnson (Tim J.)
Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
No Comments to this thread » Add Comment
1. Moving from Philadelphia to Puerto Rico?
2. Moving Insurance
3. Shipping a Small Load to the UK
4. Tipping for a Local Move
5. Got Scammed by Movers
6. What are insurance options for my move?
7. Reporting of actual weight of transported goods
8. Is there a way to avoid shuttle service charges?
9. Can I pay for my move with credit card?
10. Down sides of paying for the move with credit card
See all questions from FINANCIAL SIDE OF MOVING->Other questions
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.