Search Moving Answers: Ask Your Moving Question: Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Is it illegal for a Florida moving company to charge a deposit?
Aug 07, 16:00
Answer by tjohnson (Tim J.)
Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
1. How to choose a Pennsylvania moving company?
2. What are the Minimum Requirements that a Moving Company Should Have?
3. When does a mover need licensing and insurance?
4. Which US DOT numbers to check for moving company agents?
5. What is Tariff Discount?
6. Where can I find a list of moving brokers?
7. How to check if my mover has appropriate license
8. Non-ratable safety and driver inspections in safersys.org
See all questions from FINDING A MOVER->Licensing questions
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.