Search Moving Answers: Ask Your Moving Question: Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
What should be used for cardboard moving boxes and plastic totes?
Feb 27, 15:11
Answer by ktooley (Karen Tooley)
Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
1. How Should I Pack Cutlery?
2. How to Protect a Painting for Moving?
3. Packing up a House
4. How Can You Pack Tea Cups and Saucer for Moving?
5. Moving Fish Tanks
6. Can someone move my garden plants for me?
7. How do you move a pool table?
8. How can I move a credenza?
9. How do I pack glass objects?
10. How to move empty picture frames?
See all questions from PACKING AND PREPARING YOUR ITEMS->Packing questions
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.