Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

AUTO TRANSPORT
-> Other questions
Feb 24, 15:51
Question by ryan.johnson-664 (ryan.johnson)

How to move a motorcycle from the U.S. to Spain?

I would like to have my Harley shipped to Moron Spain where I live. If I can get my bike to a stateside port and have it delivered to Cadiz, Spain, I'll pick up there. What kind of cost would be involved?

Mar 27, 09:36
Answer by julie (Julie Owens)

The costs will vary, so get several quotes from international moving companies -- just call them and ask for a ballpark figure so you have a rough idea of what kinds of costs you'll be facing, and be sure you're comparing apples to apples: the moving quotes will vary according to each company's procedures.

Above all, be confident that your motorcycle will be handled properly, and that you're covered by insurance. We answered a similiar question on shipping a motorcycle overseas here.    

Good luck with your move,

Julie Owens @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)