Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

PACKING AND PREPARING YOUR ITEMS
-> Moving boxes and supplies
Feb 04, 15:57
Question by ktmae420-662 (katie)

How can I send boxes across country for a flat rate price?

Where do i get boxes to pack my belongings and send them across country for a flat rate price?

Feb 06, 10:40
Answer by tjohnson (Tim J.)

Katie,

You can find moving boxes just about anywhere -- many office supplies companies and moving companies sell them, or you can buy them and have them shipped to you overnight from a variety of online dealers, like shop4boxes.com. There are ways to get boxes more cheaply by re-using them from groceries stories, liquore stores, etc. But beware re-used boxes, they might be flimsy and fall apart in a move.

As far as shipping, check out the large parcel centers, UPS, etc., if it's just a few boxes. There are also firms that will help you ship small loads, like minimoves.com. This article has more information on small moves.  Whoever you use, be sure to ask for references.

Good luck with your move,

Tim J. @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2014, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)