Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

Truck Rental

PREPARING YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
-> Moving pets & plants
Apr 13, 14:17
Question by sweetjessie (Jessie)

Moving with a dog

I am moving to California from Florida. My studio is available June first, and as I have funiture, my parents are coming with me (and a U Haul). The only problem is they don't want to move over the memorial day holiday (May 31st) and want to go out earlier; I do as well because I need to secure a job for the summer etc... The problem is I have a dog so how do I move before my place is ready without spending a ton of money (Pet friendly hotels are over 150 dollars per night in Santa Cruz) and I am afraid of doggy delivery services.

Apr 13, 15:11
Answer by bobfein (Bob F.)

Jessie,

If pet-friendly hotels are too expensive for you I would suggest you try one of the pet hotels. For example, there are two PetSmart Pets Hotels in your area, one in Mountain View and another in San Jose (check their web site here: http://petshotel.petsmart.com/). The pricing varies by location, so guess you need to call them for that. Also, there could be other options available around Santa Cruz.

Hope that helps. 

Good luck with your move,

Bob F. @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)