Search Moving Answers: Ask Your Moving Question: Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
How to choose between 3 bids, 2 volume-based and 1 weight-based?
Mar 14, 18:14
Answer by alexzehn (Alex Z.)
Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
No Comments to this thread » Add Comment
1. Should I use a van line for my move?
2. Is it safe to move interstate with companies with 1-2 trucks?
3. Moving NYC to LA - need a good mover
4. A1-Apartment Mover Review
5. Which of the van lines is better?
6. How to know if this moving company is a scam?
7. Looking for moving help in SF Bay area
8. How long should an on site estimate take
9. How do I avoid a moving scam?
10. OK not to have a visual moving estimate?
See all questions from FINDING A MOVER->Other questions
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.