Ron's Delivery & Moving, USDOT#1326976
Safety Of Use Rating: AA
(100%, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - see how we calculate SOUR)
From their website :
We were unable to locate their website.
Safersys.org reveals the following information:
- Licensing info: US DOT #1326976, MC #511782
- Trucks: 3.
- Phones: (501) 413-7067
- Office location: 3109 Woodsgate Drive, Little Rock, AR 72211
- The information in the Safersys.org report indicates some problems with their license and insurance: in the Motor Carrier Details it is indicated that their Common authority in INACTIVE, and they do not have required cargo insurance on file.
- Inspections section shows the following statistics:
- Driver out-of-service rating: below the national average
- Vehicle out-of-service rating: below the national average.
However, they still do not have established Carrier Safety Rating.
From Better Business Bureau:
- Not members of the BBB
- Original Business Start Date: January 1996
- Number of complaints processed in the last 36 months: none.
From other sources:
- MovingScam.com: no mentioning of that company on MovingScam.com
- ConsumerAffairs.com: no mentioning of that company on ConsumerAffairs.com
- RipOffReport.com: no mentioning of that company on RipOffReport.com
- Complaints.com: no mentioning of that company on Complaints.com
- MoverReviews.com: no mentioning of that company on MoverReviews.com
- Other Sources: no other mentioning of that company found elsewhere.
Good luck with your move,
This is one controversial company. On one hand, being long enough in business to be trusted, having 3 trucks, and keeping their BBB record absolutely clean gives this company AA rating on our behalf. On the other hand, this company as of today has some issues with their license and insurance, and before those issues are resolved it officially cannot conduct any business.
Also, although we would generally recommend using this company, in case of a long distance move before making your choice you should ask them the following questions:
- Who is going to deliver your stuff to the final destination? This company is not an agent of any major van lines, so they either have their own interstate trucks, or they use a subcontractor.
- If they use a subcontractor it will still be OK to use them - as long as you run a similar investigation of the company they plan to subcontract your job to. Get the name of the company they use for delivery, however keep in mind that there are hundreds of independent truck owners that small and medium size companies use as subcontractors.
Alex Z. @ MovingAnswers.org Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!