What do you know about North America Moving Systems?
Jun 26, 18:12
Answer by alexzehn (Alex Z.)
Rate this Answer
Jun 26, 21:04
Comment by Lesliedes (Leslie Despopoulos)
Thanks very much. They did sent us a "binding" estimate via email, but I'm not sure what else to ask for - how they're bound to it. We thought we'd ask them to sign it and send it again and see what they say. They haven't billed our credit card yet, and I did put a note on the account, though I can't stop the charges, I can only complain after the fact..... We aren't usually this stupid, it's just that an emergency situation developed and we had to do it all so quickly that we blew it.
Jul 09, 10:45
Comment by golanon (Golan Yona)
I was considering hiring the services of North America Moving
Systems to move my apartment coast-to-coast, but then I read
your note and I got concerned. Did you move already?
Were you happy with their service? I hope your move goes well.
1. Consumer Report: Royal Moving & Storage (in NY), USDOT #1230294
2. Consumer Report: Nassau World Wide Movers, Inc. (United), USDOT #16815
3. Consumer Report: Security Moving & Storage, USDOT #
4. Consumer Report: Atlant Express, LLC. USDOT #1561588
5. Consumer Report: North American Van Lines USDOT #070851
6. Consumer Report: Expedia Moving and Storage, USDOT #1602529
7. Consumer Report: Ron's Delivery & Moving in Little Rock, USDOT #1326976
8. Consumer Report: Serpa Transport, Inc. (VA), USDOT #1209469
9. Consumer Report: Fixed Price Moving Systems Inc., USDOT# 961903
10. Consumer Report: A A A Moving & Storage Corporation, Oakdale, NY
See all questions from FINDING A MOVER->Company public records