FINDING A MOVER
Consumer Report: Executive Relocation Company, Little Rock, AR
-> Company public recordsJun 25, 14:46
Question by jzhou (jing zhou)
My family is planning to move from Little rock, AR to Cincinnati, Oh area this August. I have read your articles on moving scam and found it very helpful. Thank you very much for this.
I searched for the local movers and find very small range to choose from, I need your help on these movers I am considering:
1) Executive Relocation Company, Little Rock, AR www.execrelo.net
Telephone: (501) 537-2484
Fax: (501) 537-2486
2) A-1 Razorback Moving Company, North Little Rock, AR
Additional DBA Names:D & S Cargo, Inc
Another question is that if it is hard to find a local one, is there any other means to find a reliable and cost effective mover from other source?
Thanks in advance,
Jun 26, 17:05
Answer by alexzehn (Alex Z.)
Executive Relocation Company
Safety Of Use Rating: NOT RATABLE
(see how we calculate SOUR)
We could not rate this company since we were unable to locate this company in the SaferSys.org database, therefore the volume of moves performed by them could not be estimated.
We did verify however that this company is in fact an agent of Atlas Van Lines, therefore they are most certainly licensed to do interstate moves.
From their website www.execrelo.net:
- This company is an agent for Atlas Van Lines.
- Licensing information: not specified
- Contact Information:
7821 Doyle Springs Rd., Suite H, Little Rock, AR 72209
- Members of: not specified.
We could not locate this company in the SaferSys.org database, and therefore we cannot estimate the size of this company.
From Better Business Bureau:
From other sources:
- Members of the BBB
- Original Business Start Date: January 2001
- Number of complaints processed in the last 36 months: 1. Complaint issue: Delivery Issues. The complaint was resolved.
- MovingScam.com: no mentioning of that company on MovingScam.com
- ConsumerAffairs.com: no mentioning of that company on ConsumerAffairs.com
- RipOffReport.com: no mentioning of that company on RipOffReport.com
- Complaints.com: no mentioning of that company on Complaints.com
- MoverReviews.com: no mentioning of that company on MoverReviews.com
- Other Sources: no other mentioning of that company found elsewhere.
There seems to be very little information about this company online, and we could not locate their DOT record, therefore it is not possible to evaluate the volume of their moves.
However, even with just one truck this company would receive a 92.97% SOUR (or a AB rating, meaning it is safe to move with this company), and of course, the more trucks they have the higher it goes.
In any case, if you decide to hire this company we advise you to take some protective steps. Follow the guidelines in our Moving Guide regarding closing deals with movers and understanding your estimate, and make sure you insist on having an on-site visual and getting a binding estimate (but that should be done regardless of who you choose for your move).
Good luck with your move,
Alex Z. @ MovingAnswers.org Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!
Need a Mover?
Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
1. What do you know about North America Moving Systems?
2. Consumer Report: Royal Moving & Storage (in NY), USDOT #1230294
3. Consumer Report: Nassau World Wide Movers, Inc. (United), USDOT #16815
4. Consumer Report: North American Van Lines USDOT #070851
5. Consumer Report: Security Moving & Storage, USDOT #
6. Consumer Report: Atlant Express, LLC. USDOT #1561588
7. Consumer Report: Expedia Moving and Storage, USDOT #1602529
8. Consumer Report: A A A Moving & Storage Corporation, Oakdale, NY
9. Consumer Report: Ron's Delivery & Moving in Little Rock, USDOT #1326976
10. Consumer Report: Serpa Transport, Inc. (VA), USDOT #1209469
See all questions from FINDING A MOVER->Company public records
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service