FINDING A MOVER
Consumer Report: AAA L & S Moving Trucking Corp. USDOT #1582763
-> Company public recordsMay 17, 20:06
Question by Elvira_Tucker (Elvira)
Hi! I got a great quote from AAA L&S Moving-Trucking Corp. USDOT-1582763 ICC-576613. However, I have not been able to find any information about the company good or bad. Please let me know if you have heard anything.
May 18, 18:52
Answer by alexzehn (Alex Z.)
AAA L & S Moving Trucking Corp., USDOT#1582763
Safety Of Use Rating: NOT RATABLE
(see how we calculate SOUR)
There is a good reason why you couldn't find much information about this company - they only had their authority granted in November 2006, so this company officially is less then a year in business.
From their website :
We could not locate their website.
Safersys.org reveals the following information:
From Better Business Bureau:
- Licensing info: US DOT #1582763, MC #576613
- Trucks: 1.
- Phones: (718) 376-2415
- Office location: 2527 65th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204
- The information in the Safersys.org report indicates no problems with their license and insurance.
- Inspections section shows no inspections.
We could not locate their BBB file (probably because this company is too young)
From other sources:
- MovingScam.com: no mentioning of that company on MovingScam.com
- ConsumerAffairs.com: no mentioning of that company on ConsumerAffairs.com
- RipOffReport.com: no mentioning of that company on RipOffReport.com
- Complaints.com: no mentioning of that company on Complaints.com
- MoverReviews.com: no mentioning of that company on MoverReviews.com
- Other Sources: no other mentioning of that company found elsewhere.
This company is too young for us to rate, so we will have them listed as NON RATABLE. It is basically up to you to decide whether this risk is worth taking, since I doubt that you want to be the first to rate it low, in case this company will prove to be not so good.
I would recommend you to do some more shopping around to see what other companies have to offer. You can get few quotes from several long distance movers right here. In any case, never book with a company that did not perform a visual estimate in your house and did not give you a flat price for your move. Also, check this thread to learn How to find a good moving company.
Good luck with your move,
Alex Z. @ MovingAnswers.org Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!
Need a Mover?
Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
1. What do you know about North America Moving Systems?
2. Consumer Report: Royal Moving & Storage (in NY), USDOT #1230294
3. Consumer Report: Nassau World Wide Movers, Inc. (United), USDOT #16815
4. Consumer Report: Security Moving & Storage, USDOT #
5. Consumer Report: Atlant Express, LLC. USDOT #1561588
6. Consumer Report: North American Van Lines USDOT #070851
7. Consumer Report: Expedia Moving and Storage, USDOT #1602529
8. Consumer Report: Ron's Delivery & Moving in Little Rock, USDOT #1326976
9. Consumer Report: Serpa Transport, Inc. (VA), USDOT #1209469
10. Consumer Report: Fixed Price Moving Systems Inc., USDOT# 961903
See all questions from FINDING A MOVER->Company public records
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service