You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

GENERAL ISSUES
-> When, what and how to move
Jul 15, 21:12
Question by Stan0504 (Stan0504)

Binding estimates

I had a mover from North American Van Lines give me a binding estimate for my move. He estimated I would use 50 boxes but I have packed more than that already and I'm not quite done. How much extra should I expect to pay? Does it matter that I used small boxes, since I have a lot of books? I am not sure what to expect

Jul 20, 13:46
Answer by ()

Thanks for your questions

Well, I couldn't ready tell you how much extra you will have to pay, since that is something to discuss with the moving company. However, I may not be able to tell much expenses, I can give you a couple a good articles about packing.

There is one article on VanLines.com that could really help you, How to De-Clutter and Get Rid of Your Junk. The other article is Learn How to Pack Books.

I hope that this answer is helpful to you.

Good luck with your move,

@ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely

No Comments to this thread » Add Comment

DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)