FINDING A MOVER
Consumer Report: Boulevard Moving & Storage (WI), USDOT #46741
-> Company public recordsApr 17, 12:41
Question by vida (Vida)
We are moving from WI to AZ and had a visual inspection from this company. They are charging $0.63 per lb. Do you have any info on them?
Boulevard Moving, Kenosha, WI DOT# 125563, ICC MC 2934
Apr 18, 00:36
Answer by alexzehn (Alex Z.)
Boulevard Moving & Storage , USDOT#46741
Safety Of Use Rating: AA
(99.57%, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - see how we calculate SOUR)
This company has offices in Milwaukee, Kenosha, Chicago, and Minneapolis areas.
From their website www.boulevardmoving.com:
- This company is an agent for Mayflower Van Lines.
- Licensing information: US DOT #125563, MC #2934 (both Mayflower), IL MC 2511
- Services offered: .
- Contact Information:
800-231-0173, 262-547-5900, 262-654-0715, 888-246-1858, 262-654-0715 (WI)
888-648-7666, 847-782-3525 (IL)
800-657-7080, 952-314-8845 (MN)
W229 N585 Foster Court, Waukesha, WI 53186
6203 28th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53143
1953 Delany Road, Gurnee, IL 60031
10290 West 70th Street, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Members of:
Safersys.org reveals the following information:
From Better Business Bureau:
- Licensing info: US DOT #46741, MC #14305 and #12239
- Trucks: 7.
- Phones: (414) 933-8010
- Office location: 2620 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- The information in the Safersys.org report shows no license and insurance, however since this company is an active agent of Mayflower they are operating under Mayflower authority, so there should be no problem.
- Inspections section shows the following statistics:
- Driver out-of-service rating: below the national average
- Vehicle out-of-service rating: above the national average
From other sources:
- Members of the BBB
- Original Business Start Date: February 1997
- Based on BBB files, this company has a satisfactory record.
- Number of complaints processed in the last 36 months: none.
I would highly recommend using this company since it is showing a good record. They are agents of major van lines, have fair number of their own trucks and managed to maintain a complaint-free record on the BBB.
The MovingScam.com complaint is alarming, so if you decide to hire this company we advise you to take some protective steps. Follow the guidelines in our Moving Guide regarding closing deals with movers and understanding your estimate, and make sure you insist on having an on-site visual and getting a binding estimate (but that should be done regardless of who you choose for your move). Also, insure your valuable items on MovingInsurance.com.
Good luck with your move,
Alex Z. @ MovingAnswers.org Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!
Need a Mover?
Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
1. What do you know about North America Moving Systems?
2. Consumer Report: Royal Moving & Storage (in NY), USDOT #1230294
3. Consumer Report: North American Van Lines USDOT #070851
4. Consumer Report: Nassau World Wide Movers, Inc. (United), USDOT #16815
5. Consumer Report: Security Moving & Storage, USDOT #
6. Consumer Report: Atlant Express, LLC. USDOT #1561588
7. Consumer Report: Expedia Moving and Storage, USDOT #1602529
8. Consumer Report: Ron's Delivery & Moving in Little Rock, USDOT #1326976
9. Consumer Report: A A A Moving & Storage Corporation, Oakdale, NY
10. Consumer Report: Serpa Transport, Inc. (VA), USDOT #1209469
See all questions from FINDING A MOVER->Company public records
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service