You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

GENERAL ISSUES
-> When, what and how to move
Apr 23, 17:37
Question by darimoro (Darren)

Sending My action figures (in their original box) to japan

I want to ship 10- 20x20x20 boxes, 20 lbs each to tokyo japan. I'm sending from Honolulu Hawaii 96815 to Tokyo 105-0051. how long does it take for my stuff to arrive in japan? Is it possible to get it there in 3-4 weeks? What is the fastest way to get there?

Apr 27, 11:07
Answer by ()

Thank you so much for your question.

To be honest with you, I think there are several ways in which you can ship your Action Figures. I definately think that it will not take more than 1 week to get them to Japan from anywhere in the world. My best suggestion is to go to InternationalMovers.com and submit a free quote to get estimates. I would also go through their International Moving Guide to see if they have a better suggestion.

I wish you the best luck and hope that everything turns out the way you want.

Good luck with your move,

@ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)