You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

GENERAL ISSUES
-> When, what and how to move
Apr 07, 23:04
Question by raabtastic (raabtastic)

Moving with an un-reviewed company

I'm thinking about using Big Ben Relocations (US DOT# 2195380 and MC# 761873) for a long distance move. Their DOT# was very recently granted and they were formed (self-admittedly) after the owner "split with his partner and became Big ben relocations after roughly 7 years co-owning another long distance moving company". The only review for them I can find is one glowing review on MyMovingReviews.com. They don't have a listing on the BBB--I was told it was because of a mix-up with a similarly named company in California. Does anyone know anything about this company or its prior incarnation? Is it safe to move with them? Thanks.

Apr 13, 11:56
Answer by ()

Good luck with your move!
I guess you have done what you would need to do in this case. My suggestion would be to try and get more information or get more quotes from other licensed moving companies with more reviews.

Good luck with your move,

@ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)