You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

FINANCIAL SIDE OF MOVING
-> Other questions
Feb 25, 17:01
Question by dagpel (Dagmar Pelzer)

Moving Insurance Question

I am concerned about insurance, and I don't want anything damaged. How much are these companies insured for, how much do they pay for damage, what can I purchase myself to protect myself?

Mar 08, 21:21
Answer by julie (Julie Owens)

Just like auto insurance or a homeowner insurance policy, moving insurance is crucial form of protection against any damage to your personal belongings. While many people simply pass on this option believing that nothing will ever happen to their belongings, here at USInsurance.com we know that anything and everything can occur during moving day, even the unfortunate mishap (accidental damage, lost items, misplaced-you name it). And more times than not, the same end results are heard across the board: insurance was not purchased. This simple piece of paperwork can protect your belongings-covering the full amount or partial value of your items that may just be the peace of mind you need come moving day. Good luck and be sure to research all moving insurance policies before you agree to anything.

Good luck with your move,

Julie Owens @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely

No Comments to this thread » Add Comment

DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)