You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

FINDING A MOVER
-> Other questions
Jan 24, 11:04
Question by karan (karan)

How Do I Move an Office?

I am considering moving my office (6 people) from Boston to San Francisco. How can I get a quote to move all of our furniture together?

Jan 26, 15:27
Answer by julie (Julie Owens)

Congratulations on your office move? Moving furniture is a very common move and it sounds like yours is actually small, but will involve using a long distance moving company.To find a moving service, simply go to VanLines.com and locate movers in Boston. Contact 3-5 movers and ask them if they specialize in office moves. Never take a moving quote over the phone, but rather, have them come to your home to view your belongings so that you can get an accurate amount. This is also a great time to meet with movers and ask them questions. From there check all licenses and then you can decide which movers that would work best for your needs.

Happy Moving!

Good luck with your move,

Julie Owens @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely

No Comments to this thread » Add Comment

DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)