Search Moving Answers: Ask Your Moving Question: Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
How Should I Pack Cutlery?
Oct 13, 09:58
Answer by bobfein (Bob F.)
Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
Rate this Answer
No Comments to this thread » Add Comment
1. Packing up a House
2. Moving Fish Tanks
3. How to Protect a Painting for Moving?
4. How do you move a pool table?
5. How to move empty picture frames?
6. How do I pack glass objects?
7. Can someone move my garden plants for me?
8. For moving, pack china standing up, or flat?
9. How can I move a credenza?
10. Should the drawers be emptied when moving?
See all questions from PACKING AND PREPARING YOUR ITEMS->Packing questions
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.