You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

FINDING A MOVER
-> Other questions
Oct 08, 09:00
Question by hpirani (hpirani)

How do I Pick Movers?

I'm moving from Boston to California. How do I pick movers?

Oct 12, 11:13
Answer by julie (Julie Owens)

Congratulations on your exciting cross-country move! You can locate and obtain quotes from movers by going to Relocation.com. Here you simply enter basic information about your move such as the service you require, the zip code, as well as the state you are moving to and the estimated size of your move.

From there, reputable and professional movers will contact you to discuss your mover in greater detail. Through this service, you will only get movers that specialize in moves from Boston to California. If the initial discussion over the phone goes well invite 3-5 movers over to your home for an in-house moving estimate. This will enable them to see your belongings as well as give you a better idea if you want to use the moving company and their services.

Best of Luck!

Good luck with your move,

Julie Owens @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)