Search Moving Answers:
Ask Your Moving Question:

Need a Mover?
Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:

-> Other questions
Sep 24, 01:04
Question by tamarastone99 (tamara stone)

Relocating to Belize

What passport information do I need for my move to Belize?

Sep 24, 15:02
Answer by julie (Julie Owens)

First of all, congratulations on your exciting relocation to Belize. This tropical paradise is a popular moving destination where retirees and expats or those seeking a new living situation enjoy cheaper living expenses, a slower pace of life and gorgeous weather. When moving to Belize from the U.S., you will need a valid passport that will allow you to stay in the country for 30 days. You can also extend your passport -- for up to six months for a charge.

For those that are relocating to Belize for a longer period of time, they are required to live in the country for a year before they can apply for residency. This application includes three passport photos
, a health record, bank statements and birth certificates for minor children. For additional information about the proper paperwork required to relocate to Belize, please refer to Travel.State.Gov.

Good luck with your move,

Julie Owens @

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2018, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)