You need help with:

Moving from Zip code:
HELPFUL LINKS:

FINDING A MOVER
-> Other questions
Aug 16, 22:19
Question by lisapapineau (lisapapineau)

Moving Household Items From France

Hi,I need to move my household belonging from Paris, France to Los Angeles, CA. I'm having trouble finding a company that could move me from Europe, most places only seem to move from the States. Thanks!

Aug 19, 15:14
Answer by julie (Julie Owens)

Hello,

Congratulations on your exciting move! The best recommendation I have for international moving is an international-only moving website called http://www.internationalmovers.com. Here, you can use a drop down menu to select the country you are moving from (France) to the country you are moving to (the U.S.). You will then fill out a detailed quote form pertaining to more information about your move size, moving date and if you have any additional comments or questions. This information is forwarded to professional international moving companies that will call you directly.

On InternationalMovers.com, you will also informative articles and tips about moves of this nature as you prepare to relocate to the U.S.

Have a great international move!

Good luck with your move,

Julie Owens @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)