FINANCIAL SIDE OF MOVING
-> Other questions
Mar 30, 10:50
Question by metz1055 (Max)

Can I pay for my move with credit card?

Is it okay to pay by credit card instead of cashier's check? Thank you

Mar 30, 21:24
Answer by julie (Julie Owens)

It depends on the payment policy of the company you choose.

Vast majority of moving companies (if not all of them) for variety of reasons do not accept credit cards as a payment method for the whole move, unless the payment is done in full before the start of the move, which I personally would not recommend doing.

You could negotiate with your mover to make the initial payment with credit card, and then pay the rest with cashier's check or cash upon delivery. Of course, you could try to negotiate the whole payment to be made with credit card upon delivery, but I doubt you will find a mover who will agree to those terms.

Good luck with your move,

Julie Owens @ MovingAnswers.org

Follow us on Twitter for valuable tips on making your move easier!

Need a Mover? Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:

Zip code:

Rate this Answer

Was this answer helpful?

Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 Definitely
DISCLAIMER: The information (answers) provided by our researchers should be used as recommendatory only, and should not be used (or referred to) as legal substitute for any other information on the subject found elsewhere. MovingAnswers.org do not assume any responsibility for harm or damage resulting from the use of this information in any way. For more information please see our Terms of Service.

About | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | No-Spam PolicyLogin RSS

Copyright ©2009-2017, Move, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Move, Inc. | 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 | 800-248-MOVE (6683)